Summer Research Academy (SRA)
The application for UT SRA 2016 is now closed. The application for UT SRA 2016 will open in April 2016.
EOE is looking for undergraduate engineering students to participate in the Summer Research Academy (SRA) program. The program begins Monday, May30, 2016 and will end on Friday, August 5, 2016. Students will be paid a stipend of $3,000 for their work during the 10-week period for summer 2016.
If selected, students are required to work a total of 300 hours throughout the summer and must have their own housing in Austin.
All applicants must:
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
- Have completed at least 45 credit hours in residence at The University of Texas at Austin with AT LEAST 30 hours completed at UT on or before May 20th
If selected you must:
- Have housing in Austin
- Work a total of 30 hours per week in a 10-week summer program
- Participate in the program from Monday, May30st until its conclusion Friday, August 5th
- Work with an EOE Faculty Partner
- Attend an orientation on Tuesday, May 31, 2016
- Attend all meetings or workshops set by the program
- Complete an abstract, poster, final summary and PowerPoint Presentation at the end of summer
Steps to apply:
- Fill out an online application. [Applications for summer 2016 will be available in March/April.]
- Download, complete and submit the SRA Application Form. (EOE Staff are not allowed to write your letter of reference.)
- Submit the essays, resume and reference to Enrique Dominguez in BWY 106 or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred).
For more information, please contact:
Equal Opportunity in Engineering Program Coordinator