Apply to Graduate
The first step to graduation is to apply.
A student is considered eligible to graduate if he or she can complete all course requirements by registering for 12 semester hours or fewer.
Apply to Graduate in Summer 2015
Please read the information below carefully, as we will not be mailing graduation information.
Students must apply for graduation the first semester they are eligible to graduate. A student is considered eligible to graduate if he or she can complete all course requirements by registering for 12 semester hours or fewer. Students eligible to graduate in Summer 2015 must apply to graduate by July 17, 2015. The application is currently available.
Your graduation application approval is based on the following:
- All requirements have been met on your degree audit. Run an Interactive Degree Audit online to view if all requirements have been met.
- Review Residency Requirements
- All transfer work must be completed and applied to UT records by July 17, 2015.
- Substitutions/overrides are completed on degree audit.
- All core curriculum petitions must be submitted and approved through the School of Undergraduate Studies (UGS) by July 17, 2015.
- If you receive an error message when you apply for graduation, please contact your departmental academic advisor.
Students not currently enrolled for Summer 2015 must apply for graduation In Absentia. A $25 fee is required. For more information, please contact a Graduation and Certification Advisor in the ESS building (2407 Speedway) or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.