Center for Lifelong Engineering Education (CLEE)
Many of the foremost corporations in the world come to the Cockrell School of Engineering for ongoing training and education of their workforce. To address these needs, the Cockrell School has established the Center for Lifelong Engineering Education (CLEE) to develop professional education programs led by engineering faculty and leading industry experts to provide results-based programs with immediately applicable tools.
Master's Degree Programs
The Center for Lifelong Engineering Education master’s degree programs provide results-based learning, allowing you to work smarter not harder. Our two-year programs provide the unique opportunity to obtain your degree while working full time.
- Engineering Management: The engineering management MS degree is designed to meet the growing demand for technical leaders who have strong engineering, science and technical backgrounds, and must demonstrate an understanding of management and financial issues.
- Mechanical Engineering: The new fully online MS in Mechanical Engineering program is designed with increased flexibility in mind. Industry-driven courses will prepare students to design and manufacture successful products, and simplify complex problems utilizing emerging technologies.
- Software Engineering: The software engineering MS degree, offered by the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, provides tools to deliver robust, advanced, on-time and in-budget software systems.
Software Project Management: This program provides students with the skills needed to better deliver successful software projects that support their organizations' strategic goals. It is comprised of three online courses:
- Essentials of Software Project Management
- Principles of Software Testing and Quality Assurance
- Management of Software Technology and Teams
Specialized, in-depth training is available through our application-oriented programs in:
- Construction & Forensics
- Environmental & Energy
- Engineering Business & Leadership
- Software & Technology
Eric A. Roe, Ph.D.
Professional Development Contact
Gary D. Nicholson
Business Development Director
Master's Degree Contact
Senior Program Coordinator